Read'n Grow Picture Bible
©1990 by Word Publishing, Inc.
Jesusí Last Week:
The Passover Approaches (Matthew 26:1-5; Mark 14:10-16) - - - - - - - Section 30
(1) And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples,
(2) Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified.
(3) Then assembled together the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders of the people, unto the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas,
(4) And consulted that they might take Jesus by subtilty, and kill him.
(5) But they said, Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar among the people.
~ Matthew 26:1-5 King James Version
(10) And Judas Iscariot, one of the twelve, went unto the chief priests, to betray him unto them.
(11) And when they heard it, they were glad, and promised to give him money. And he sought how he might conveniently betray him.
(12) And the first day of unleavened bread, when they killed the passover, his disciples said unto him, Where wilt thou that we go and prepare that thou mayest eat the passover?
(13) And he sendeth forth two of his disciples, and saith unto them, Go ye into the city, and there shall meet you a man bearing a pitcher of water: follow him.
(14) And wheresoever he shall go in, say ye to the goodman of the house, The Master saith, Where is the guestchamber, where I shall eat the passover with my disciples?
(15) And he will shew you a large upper room furnished and prepared: there make ready for us.
(16) And his disciples went forth, and came into the city, and found as he had said unto them: and they made ready the passover.
~ Mark 14:10-16 King James Version
(Go to "Read'n Grow Table Of Contents" for additional Bible stories.)
|Read'n Grow Picture Bible | FMH Children's Club International|