Read'n Grow Picture Bible
©1990 by Word Publishing, Inc.
Jesus Teaches And Heals:
Bartimaeus And Zacchaeus (Mark 10:46-52; Luke 19:1-10) - - - - - - - Section 27
(46) And they came to Jericho: and as he went out of Jericho with his disciples and a great number of people, blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the highway side begging.
(47) And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me.
(48) And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me.
(49) And Jesus stood still, and commanded him to be called. And they call the blind man, saying unto him, Be of good comfort, rise; he calleth thee.
(50) And he, casting away his garment, rose, and came to Jesus.
(51) And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight.
(52) And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way.
~ Mark 10:46-52 King James Version
(1) And Jesus entered and passed through Jericho.
(2) And, behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus, which was the chief among the publicans, and he was rich.
(3) And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was little of stature.
(4) And he ran before, and climbed up into a sycomore tree to see him: for he was to pass that way.
(5) And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house.
(6) And he made haste, and came down, and received him joyfully.
(7) And when they saw it, they all murmured, saying, That he was gone to be guest with a man that is a sinner.
(8) And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.
(9) And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.
(10) For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.
~ Luke 19:1-10 King James Version
(Go to "Read'n Grow Table Of Contents" for additional Bible stories.)
|Read'n Grow Picture Bible | FMH Children's Club International|