Read'n Grow Picture Bible
©1990 by Word Publishing, Inc.
Jesusí Early Ministry:
Jesus Chooses The Twelve (Mark 2:13-17; 3:13-19) - - - - - - - Section 13
(13) And he went forth again by the sea side; and all the multitude resorted unto him, and he taught them.
(14) And as he passed by, he saw Levi the son of Alphaeus sitting at the receipt of custom, and said unto him, Follow me. And he arose and followed him.
(15) And it came to pass, that, as Jesus sat at meat in his house, many publicans and sinners sat also together with Jesus and his disciples: for there were many, and they followed him.
(16) And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners?
(17) When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
~ Mark 2:13-17 King James Version
(13) And he goeth up into a mountain, and calleth unto him whom he would: and they came unto him.
(14) And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach,
(15) And to have power to heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils: (16) And Simon he surnamed Peter;
(17) And James the son of Zebedee, and John the brother of James; and he surnamed them Boanerges, which is, The sons of thunder:
(18) And Andrew, and Philip, and Bartholomew, and Matthew, and Thomas, and James the son of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus, and Simon the Canaanite,
(19) And Judas Iscariot, which also betrayed him: and they went into an house.
~ Mark 3:13-19 King James Version
(Go to "Read'n Grow Table Of Contents" for additional Bible stories.)
|Read'n Grow Picture Bible | FMH Children's Club International|